Cinestill 800Tungsten 35mm Color Negative Film, 36 Exposures
- This item is one roll of 36-exposure 35mm (135) film.
- High-speed ISO 800/30° tungsten-balanced movie stock has been packaged and prepared for use in still cameras.
- Unique "Premoval" stage eliminates the rem-jet anti-halation layer to make it suitable for C-41 processing. Processing can also be done with ECN-2 chemistry without worrying about the rem-jet layer.
- A distinct halation effect produces glowing highlights from strong light sources.
- Specifically designed for use in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Emulsion has been optimized for a hybrid workflow and is ideal for scanning.
- Film responds well to push processing up to ISO 3200.
- Recommended ISO rating and exposure index rating for push processing:
- ISO 800: No push; EI 200-1600
- ISO 1250: 1 stop push; EI 800-2000
- ISO 1600: 2 stop push; EI 1250-3200
- ISO 3200: 3 stop push; EI 1600-3200 (with increased contrast)