Cinestill 50Daylight 35mm C-41 Color Negative Film, 36 Exposures
- This item is one roll of 36-exposure 35mm (135) film. The cartridge is not DX-coded and the film speed must be set manually.
- Low-speed ISO 50/18° daylight-balanced movie stock has been packaged and prepared for use in still cameras.
- Unique "Premoval" stage eliminates the rem-jet anti-halation layer to make it suitable for C-41 processing. Processing can also be done with ECN-2 chemistry without worrying about the rem-jet layer.
- A distinct halation effect produces glowing highlights from strong light sources.
- Emulsion has been optimized for a hybrid workflow and is ideal for scanning.
- Specifically designed for use in bright, daylight conditions.
- If used under incandescent lighting, an 80B filter and rating the film at ISO 12 is recommended.